Monday, July 14, 2008

Well we finally figured out a way to upload pictures more quickly...hooray!! So here are a few from the last few days to give you an idea of the what keeps us all busy each day.
scuz the bizarre looking on my face, but figured Id show I do more than type a blog here and there as its been commented on that there are no pictures with me in them. Here I am sewing tubes to fill with sand to help position Rebin so he is not constantly lying in the same positions.
Rebin using his new sand filled tubes! I love seeing that smile!

Rebin trying out the new 'stander' Otto, Brian (a missionary here), Bobby worked on. It was since varnished and a cushion made for it.


The Goodwood hiking gang. It was just beautiful up there!!

JD teaching the Bible lesson on the armor of God. That is William Walker displaying the helmet, breastplate, shield and sword. I accidently forgot to bring my list of sponsors down the Mountain so I do not have who sponsors William currently.




No comments: